Australian Levinson and Sons 18ct &Plat diamond ring

, ,

Levinson and Sons shop in Hay Street Perth

Photo from The State Library of Western Australia.

Hyman Levinson open the first shop in 1854 in Ballarat Victoria Australia, were the family business grew.

Mark Levinson move to Perth. by 1896 started up in Howick street Perth. then soon shifted to a larger premises in Barrack street.

Marks sons Eugene and Felix, became partners in 1901 and continued to develop there retail business.

In 1926 Levinson and Sons  built Sheffield House at 713-721 Hay Street Perth Western Australia

In 1961, Caris Bros purchased Levinson’s Stock-in-trade. and re-employed many of Levinsons trained staff.

$695.00

1 in stock

Product ID: 24285 SKU: FA486 Categories: , , Tags: ,

 

Early Australian jewellery is becoming very sort after,

This 18ct yellow gold & platinum diamond ring

Australian made by Levinson and Sons of Perth.

Circa 1930’s

finger size P 1/2